TradeSTAR is looking experienced structured cabling installers with experience installing Voice systems and Data networks for commercial construction in the Austin area. The Voice/Data Technician positions are long-term positions with opportunity for advancement.
Voice/Data Technician Requirements:
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must pass a criminal background check
• Must be willing to work anywhere in Austin and surrounding areas.
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule when needed
Voice/Data Technician Should:
• Have at least 6 months of experience installing Cat5e, Cat 6, or Fiber in a large commercial building
• Have at least 6 months experience installing support structure (J-Hooks, cable trays ect.)
• Experience reading prints, planning backbones
• Prior experience with high-count copper terminations
• Knowledge of standard construction safety practices (OSHA 10 a plus!)
• Possess proper tools and safety gear
Why work for TradeSTAR?
• Benefits (Health insurance, 401k, vacation pay, holiday pay)
• Access to top companies in the industry
• Certification opportunities
• A career agent actively working on your behalf to advance your career, pay and keep you working!
• You aren't just a number!
For immediate consideration call or text our Austin office at 512-345-7827