Full-service structured cabling and electrical contractor, with a focus on designing and installing commercial low-voltage systems. This company offers and houses a training center that provides ongoing education to their employees for growth opportunities with gaining industry licenses and certifications. Offer full benefits including Health Benefits/ 401K/ Paid Holidays
- Project time period- 10-12 months long
- Location: Houston Metroplex area
- 8–10-hour shifts (Must be willing to work overtime if needed)
Network Cabling Technician Job Description:
- Perform installation of low voltage category cabling, such as CAT6, CAT6 a, CAT8, fiber optic, and distributed antenna systems.
- Will read building prints and pull cable throughout commercial building infrastructure.
- Will perform installation of wireless access points, 110/66 block patch panels, wall face plates, keystone jacks, and RJ45 connectors.
- Will be installing support structures such as J-Hooks, Cable Trey, ladder racks, and other equipment used to install communication cabling.
- Perform Installations including dressing and routing of cable into telecommunications closets, modular furniture, and other work area outlets.
- Utilize various types of testing equipment from 4-Pair Tester, Toner-probe set, OTDR, and Fluke DTX for validation purposes.
- Will perform work on ladders, scissor lifts, bucket trucks, and various types of elevated platforms.
Will be using hand tools/Power Tools to complete assigned tasks and duties on a daily basis.