Our client is a multi-state integrator of 30 years with a focus on quality of service and product offerings as well as charitable giving and employee development. This company offers exceptional benefits, continuing education, and professional advancement opportunities for individuals with an interest in the areas of life safety technologies, audio video systems integrations, and commercial access control & security solutions. With several offices across eight states this company has a substantial regional footprint that provides flexibility and opportunity. They are engaged with a number of charities, civic organizations and trade associations in each region where they operate. In Texas, locations are in each of the major metro areas as well as along the gulf coast. This company has received numerous awards due to its focus on customer service and employee development including being voted one of the top 100 places to work by Dallas Morning news.
Low Voltage Technician/Installer- Nurse Call
- Will be installing network cabling in commercial structures and will utilize this knowledge to function as part of a larger installation team.
- Will be identifying, pulling, and labeling Cat5e, Cat6, CAT6A cabling and learn to terminating T-Tap and 4 Pair connectors.
- Will perform the installation of dome lights, audio/non-audio devices including pull chord stations, call bed stations, duty stations and blue call buttons.
- Will perform the installation of cabling/wiring support structures to industry standards with supervision or guidance.
- Will perform the proper terminating Cat5e and Cat6 on the user/workstation end.
- Will have many opportunities to learn on the job as well as outside of work.
- Will learn to read blue prints and schematics, learn advanced color codes, learn to use test equipment, etc. Will work as part of a team to pull cable in J hooks, bridle rings, conduit, and other types of support structures.
- Will perform work on ladders, scissor lifts, bucket trucks, and various type of elevated platforms.
- Will be using hand tools/Power Tools to complete assigned task and duties on a daily basis.
- Will be performing installations of cabling and equipment primarily in medical facilities, both occupied and new construction.
- Must have Valid Driver s License and own transportation.
- Must be able to pass pre- employment drug screen.
- Must be able to pass extensive criminal background check.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule.
How To Apply:
Apply Directly to this advertisement, call / text us at 281-781-7120, Sent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR drop by our office at 4001 Nations Dr. Pasadena, TX 77505 Monday Friday 8am to 5pm.