Houston Based integrated technology & network cabling provider with over 35 years of service in the Texas technology market. Our client currently has offices in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, College Station, and Austin. Our client is capable of from one cable drop to multi-building campus installations of Network Cabling, Audio/Video, and Security equipment. They have taken on projects such as industrial plants, financial institutions, high-rise commercial offices, government buildings, educational institutions, and medical facilities. They are one of the leading technology installation firms in the state of Texas.
Low Voltage Helper Job Description
- You will work as part of a team to pull wire and cable, installing network cabling systems.
- You will learn to install, terminate, and troubleshoot various low-voltage systems and their individual devices and components.
- Will be performing installations of cabling and equipment in various types of environments such as but limited to: Schools, Hospitals, High-Rise buildings, Mid-Rise buildings, warehouses, and other commercial spaces while under construction or remodel.
- You will have the ability to learn a trade and gain increasing responsibility.
- You will be using tools/power tools to complete assigned tasks and duties on a daily basis.
- You will be working on ladders, scissor lifts, bucket trucks, and various elevated equipment.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and own transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to pass an extensive criminal background check.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule.
How to Apply:
- Apply Directly to this ad, call/text us at 281-781-7120, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by our office at 4001 Nations Dr. Pasadena, TX 77505 Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm.