Leading Company in Life Safety and Security providing turnkey designs for securing building access and providing fire protection solutions; utilizing the latest in fire alarm, security, and surveillance technology. Our client specializes in large-scale systems installation on stadiums, high rise offices and government projects under construction. The management team and supervisors encourage and offer growth opportunities with gaining industry licenses and certifications. Full benefits including Health Benefits/ 401K/ Paid Holidays.
Job Descriptions: Training Offered with Completion Bonus
- Initiate new installation of fire alarm systems with gathering equipment, supplies and reviewing scope of work.
- Establish fire alarm system by training in and assisting with running circuits, trimming out sheet rock and ceiling tile; install mounting equipment and wiring initiating devices and notification appliances such as; pull stations, strobes, sirens, smoke detectors, relays and electronic devices.
- Verify fire alarm system with testing equipment, connections, and signals, identifying and correcting problems.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following safe procedures and keeping security information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Will work as part of a team to pull cable in J hooks, bridle rings, conduit, and other types of support structures.