2600 McHale CT. STE. 145 Austin, TX 78758 US
We are seeking experienced fire alarm and life safety technicians. Join a solid team with a well-established, Texas-based company specialized in the design, sales, installation, and service of communication & life safety systems. Benefit from company provided training, growth opportunities, and great leadership.
The Fire Alarm Technician will be responsible for installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, and testing fire alarm systems on commercial new construction/retrofit profits.
· Ability to effectively maintain working relationships in a team environment.
· Read and understand wiring schematics, blueprints, and wiring diagrams.
· Knowledge of fire alarm circuitry and pathways.
· Knowledgeable with specific product lines and programming experience a plus.
· Knowledge of safety standards/ practices.
· Texas Fire Alarm License preferred but not required.
Pay and Benefits of a Fire Alarm Technician
· Competitive pay, flexible schedules, and advancement opportunities
· Multiple health insurance options
· 401K with match
· On the job training
· Access to free certifications
· Career counseling and resume services
· Paid Holidays
· Contract to Hire & Direct Hire Opportunities.
For immediate consideration call or text us at 512-345-7827
Walk-ins are welcome M-F 8:00am- 5:00pm at 2600 Mchale Ct #145 Austin, TX 78758
Team TradeSTAR Austin serves as your career agent, with a mentality that we are successful when you are successful. Our goal is to match your individual personality and skills to help you develop a career in the industry and keep you working to meet your personal and professional objectives.