One of Houston’s leading electrical contractors working with some of the highest-rated, award-winning construction companies is seeking an Electrical Service Account Manager to join their team.
Based in Houston and established over 40 years ago, this is a great opportunity for you to enjoy long-term stability, competitive pay, and benefits, including vehicle allowance, bonus plan, paid holidays & vacation pay, matching 401K, company phone/ phone allowance, and more!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for handling existing and developing additional clients in the Houston area.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Provide timely detailed estimates for work needed by clients.
- Responsible for bidding and running smaller business-to-business service projects.
- Work with our crews, trade contractors, and suppliers regarding assigned schedules, project progress, inventory, and material deliveries to ensure the attainment of project objectives, schedule completion, and timely deliveries.
- Analyze blueprints/specifications and review proposals/project requirements.
- Review/prepare shop drawings/submittals.
- 2-5 years of work experience in electrical service and/or construction and cost management.
- Experience or education preparing take-offs and estimates electronically.
- Knowledge of various aspects of construction (labor, materials, equipment, methods, etc.) and an understanding of industry practices, processes, and standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Journeyman License preferred.
Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn customized computer so