This life Safety and Fire Protection contractor has been in business for nearly forty years and has grown to twenty offices across 6 states with a parent company that has an over one hundred year history of life safety excellence. The company has a workforce of over 600 life safety and fire protection professionals and is adding new talent to their team every year. They provide opportunities for long term growth, professional development and career advancement; and will finance and sponsor continuing education, apprenticeships, certifications, trade association training, accreditations and more. This contractor is a member of the American Fire Sprinkler Association, Independent Electrical Contractors, and many other trade associations and is recognized as a leader in their industry. Like most leading companies they are also involved in charitable event and organizations throughout the year.
Low Voltage Access Control Technician
- Must know how to hang support structures, terminate card readers, door contact, and mag locks. Keypads, etc.
- Will be using tools/power tools to complete assigned tasks and duties on a daily basis.
- Will be working on ladders, scissor lifts, bucket trucks, and various elevated equipment.
- Ability to read diagrams and blueprints.
- Plan security/access control installations by surveying and evaluating location; identifying alarm installation requirements; laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
- Verifies security/access control alarm system functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment by following safe practices and keeping security information confidential.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and own transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to pass an extensive criminal background check.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule.
How to Apply:
- Apply Directly to this ad, call/text us at 281-781-7120, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by our office at 4001 Nations Dr. Pasadena, TX 77505 Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm.