One of San Antonio s largest low voltage integrators for Audio Visual, Intercom, Fire Alarm/Nurse Call, Security Alarm/Access Control, and CCTV. Projects include Education, Government, Healthcare, Hotel, Senior Housing, and other commercial buildings.
The AV / Intercom Systems Technician will install cabling infrastructure and support structures for commercial audio-visual, intercom, and PA (Physical Address) systems. These positions will work on commercial new construction projects and in existing facilities.
- 1 year + experience installing audio-visual cabling and hardware in a commercial environment.
- Capable of pulling, identifying, and labeling various cables/wires used to transmit audio/video signals and installing related support structures with supervision.
- Basic electronic circuit knowledge such as voltage, current, impedance, and relay logic
- Experience with digital signal processors- connecting, configuring, and commissioning.
- Use of specific tools -soldering iron, voltmeter, and impedance meter.
- Ability to follow instructions and work well with others in fast-paced, constantly changing environments.
- Driven to pursue continuing education as it relates to commercial audio-visual systems integration.
- Safety Conscious.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Great Work Ethic
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, and weekends.
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen and Background Check.
- System knowledge: Crestron Extron, Optoma, Daylight Screens, Carehawk Safety Communications Intercoms, Bosch